The City of Beavercreek developed the Beavercreek Stormwater Management Ordinance as part of compliance with the Ohio Environmental Protection Agency (OEPA) regulations. The goal of this plan is to reduce pollutants in the city’s Municipal Separate Storm Sewer Systems (MS4), storm water runoff, and outfalls.
This ordinance, along with the plan specified within, address 6 minimum control measures:
- Construction site storm water runoff controls
- Good Housekeeping and pollution prevention
- Illicit discharge detection and elimination
- Post construction storm water management in new development and redevelopment
- Public education and outreach
- Public Involvement and participation