Beavercreek Television offers live coverage of public meetings, including meetings for the:
- Board of Zoning Appeals - every second Wednesday of the month at 7 p.m.
- City Council - every second and fourth Monday of the month at 6 p.m.
- Parks, Recreation, and Culture Board - every second Tuesday of the month at 7 p.m.
- Planning Commission - every first Wednesday of the month at 7 p.m.
These unedited meetings are recorded and replayed at various times throughout the month.
Beavercreek Television also features unique programs, which:
- Highlight local events such as dedications, parades, and festivals
- Highlight the latest events and projects in Beavercreek
- Provides unique educational programming from local organizations
Beavercreek Television welcomes announcements from nonprofit and community organizations. Commercial advertising and announcements for the purposes of personal or financial gain, or containing libelous or slanderous language, cannot be accepted. Since Beavercreek Television is a service of the City of Beavercreek, messages of a religious or political nature cannot be accepted.
Announcements from nongovernmental agencies (such as community or nonprofit organizations) may run for no longer than two months at a time and have no more than two announcements running concurrently. Beavercreek Television reserves the right to refuse any announcement.
Please submit announcements to email@example.com at least two weeks prior to a scheduled event. Logos or personalized graphics are encouraged; please email them in a common graphic file format such as .jpg, or .png.